A Partnership is one of the most important forms of a business organization, where two or more people come together to form a business and divide the profits thereof in an agreed ratio.
A Partnership is easy to form, and the compliance is minimal as compared to companies.
List of documents required for Partnership Firm Incorporation in India
- Pan card of the partners.
- Address proof of partners.
- Utility bills of the proposed registered office of the Firm.
- No objection certificate from land lord.
- Rental agreement copy between the Firm and Landlord.
Procedure For Registering Partnership Firm
- Obtain DSC for the proposed partner of Firm
- Name given to Partnership Firm
- The name shouldn’t be too similar or identical to an existing firm doing the same business,
- The name shouldn’t contain words like emperor, crown, empress, empire or any other words which show sanction or approval of the government.
- Nature of Business
- Certified Original Copy of Partnership Deed
The Registered document of the title of the premises of the registered office in the name of Firm.
The notarized copy of lease/rent agreement in the name of the LLP along with a copy of rent paid receipt not older than one month:
The authorization from the land lord to use the premises by the Firm as its registered office or No Objection Certificate.(Mandatory in case of rented or leased).
|Proof of Identity of Partners (Any one of the following)||Proof of Residential Address of Partners (Any one of the following)|
|1. Passport (Kindly make sure that the address page in passport bears the correct address)
2. Bank Account Statement unto last 3 months.
3. Election Card
4. Rent Receipt
5. UtillityBill(Not older than 2 Month)