‘One Person Company means a company which has only one director and one nominee’ It shall also be important to note that Section 3 classifies OPC as a Private Company for all the legal purposes with only one member. All the provisions related to the private company are applicable to an OPC, unless otherwise expressly excluded..
List of documents required for OPC Incorporation in India
- Pan of Director and the nominee
- Address (Including City, State, Pin code, Country)
- Aadhar Card of nominee and Director (Mandatory)
- Copy of Passport as a proof of identity and copy of Electricity bill/ Telephone bill / Bank Statement / Driving License as a proof of address.
- Class-2 Digital Signature.
Procedure For Registration of One Person Company
- Obtain DSC for the Subscriber of the Company
- Apply for DIN for the Director of the Company
- Application for Name
- Atleast 3-4 name should be proposed
- Name shouldn’t be Identical to any of the Existing companies or registered Trademarks. If the proposed name is based on a registered trademark or is subject matter of an application pending for registration under the Trade Marks Act, then approval shall be attached of such owner of the registered trademark or the applicant of such trade mark for which application for registration is pending.
- Name Should not be prohibited under Emblems and Names Act,1950
After applying for name it must be approved by registrar, it takes 2-3 days for the review and to get approval.
- After the Approval of name Registration of One Person Company Process Started
As Name get approved further filling procedure is required to be submitted to Registrar by the promoter
- Share Capital to be introduced. Minimum Share Capital is Rs. 2
- Main objects of the Company In the form of MOA & AOA
- Consent of nominee
- Nature of the Business, it should not be Illegal in India
Registered office proof(Any of the following)
The Registered document of the title of the premises of the registered office in the name of Company.
The notarized copy of lease/rent agreement in the name of the company along with a copy of rent paid receipt not older than one month:
The authorization from the land lord to use the premises by the company as its registered office or No Objection Certificate.(Mandatory in case of rented or leased)
- Utility bill (not older than 2 months).
|Proof of Identity of Directors(Any one of the following)||Proof of Residential Address of Directors(Any one of the following)|
|1. Passport (Kindly make sure that the address page in passport bears the correct address)
2. Bank Account Statement unto last 3 months.
3. Election Card
4. Rent Receipt
5. Utillity Bill(Not older than 2 Month)